HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: REDCROW Designs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default REDCROW Designs 
    If anyone is thinking of creating a new website, or needs a logo or anything, contact Armando at www.REDCROWDESIGN.NET he did our site and it rocks, he is trying to go mainstream and I will promote everything he does! he was GREAT to work with the entire process of creating my SITE. www.bodybagging.com contact him for all your WEB NEEDS, Mention Bodybags and Armando will give you a special discount rate!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

2. Default  
    Kevin
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC / Folklore Haunted House

3. Default  
    That would have SUCKED thanx alot!!!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

4. Default  
    yeah rob hahaha thats why the contact link didnt work,i was at the wrong websight

5. Default  
    WIPP I misunderstood when you said a bad contact link, oops I hate when that happens. Did you ever get in touch with Armando?

6. Default  
    yes he is building my page as we speak.i told him that you refered me also.its really amazing the art that he does

7. Default  
    GREAT!!!!!! Im Glad that you had him do something for you, he truly is amazing!

8. Default  
    You know I don't think we have heard from RedCrow in awhile. I guess if he is making websites than everything must be ok.
    Jared Layman

9. Default  
    Yeah, I miss hearing from him too. Maybe pass the message along that we wonder about him sometimes!

10. Default redcrow's here. 
    I can't believe my account is still active!

Hello, Wendy told me about this post and I decided to come and lurk on the forum.

First of all I want to appologize for leaving the forum, if anyone offended because I did this please accept my most sicere appologies.

Mindtumor, SpFXChic, thanks very much for caring about me, if you have a myspace you can add me as your friend and you can receive redcrow bulletins.

Right now I am posting at horrorfind.com and zombiefans, but I am more often at horrorfind.com

BTW, Rob, thanx for the advertisement dude, I appreciate it.

Thread Information