HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntcon 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Hauntcon 2011 
    Who all is going and when are you getting there?
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

2. Default I'll be there! 
    We are touring 2 events on Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights and about 6 attractions on the preshow tour. You can go to www.HAuNTcon.com for details as we lock everything in. We still have room for speakers and vendors. Contact me driectly if you have any questions!

Leonard
    HAuNTcon@gmail.com

3. Default  
    I just finished up my power ponit for you today and I have to get everything together before I send it to you. I hope to do a class on makeup. But Im ready and 4 of us have already booked a room. I cant wait.
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

4. Default  
    Well, once the website is updated I will make plans to attend.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

5. Default Updates? 
    What updates are you looking for? The education is an on going process and not finalized until right before the show. As is the vendor list. The Tours are filling in now. Haunted Hotel and maybe another haunt on Thursday, Fear Fair and Industrial Nightmare on Friday night and one or two haunts on Sunday.

The preshow tour looks like we will have about 6 haunts on it as well. So it will be a full weekend.

I hope you will join us!

6. Default  
    I seen the website has the fri night haunt ticket but I dont see how to get the pre show tour tickets.
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

7. Default Preshow Tour 
    We are still locking down the locations and making sure all of them are the level of quality that they should be for the tour.

I am waiting on contracts from 3 haunts, as soon as I get those I can set the price and schedule and put them up for sale.

Leonard

8. Default Time to bring Hauntcon to Mid-West. 
    Isnt it about time you brought Hauntcon to the Mid-West? Or even Chicago. What are you waiting on or affraid of? Transworld has completely moved to St. Louis. And not to mention there are decent haunts in the Branson Missouri area. There are other haunts Im sure that would be willing to open for you as well. Quit making excuses like you did to me at Transworld in 2006 when I talked to you at your booth. You said haunts wouldnt open for you. Wake up and open your eyes and bring Hauntcon to the midwest. There are many haunts that would be willing to open and accept your trade show.
    Thanks,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

9. Default HAuNTcon in the Midwest 
    HAuNTcon's dates and location are chosen for what is best for HAuNTcon. We have been in Texas twice, Denver and Milwaukee which I think is Midwest. As for Chicago, no one know where Transworld will be in the future. I am sure they long for the old days in Chicago. They put the Haunt and Halloween shows back together next year, which is a mistake in my opinion. They are based out of Chicago. So I think it is only a matter of time before the whole thing will be back in Chicago.

Every HAuNTcon I risk tens of thousands of dollars when I choose a location. It is not a decision I make lightly!

Besides, there are still lots of other cities with great haunted houses that we have not toured yet! Sorry! If you want to attend HAuNTcon, you will just have to travel!

Leonard

10. Smile  
    Leonard any updates this month.
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

Thread Information