HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Claustrophobia Installation?

1. Default Claustrophobia Installation? 
    Has anyone ever installed a claustrophobia in any other configuration other than just a straight hallway?

2. Default  
    Someone on here said they had an extra long J shaped clostrophobia. I will search for the post.

3. Default  
    I found the thread and the post

only one like it anywhere....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We designed our own clausto hallway. Every one I have seen or heard about is a straight hall. Ours is in the shape of a J and is right at our exit. It goes forward 6 feet, turns left 4 feet, turns left again 4 feet.

They go wild trying to make it through. If anyone chickens out they are let out a door that bypasses it.

12 year Member IAHA, charter member of HHA, and charter member of HAA

JamBam (dba) Haunted Hotel-13th Floor

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.MySpace.com/the_haunted_hotel

4. Default  
    It first sounded crazy to me but we have begun light construction for next year’s productions and removed our 16' Claustrophobia from a straight hallway to relocate it.

We identified the new area but it's a hallway that makes two about 45 degree changes which would look a bit like the letter C from the top. There was no way of knowing if it would work until it was finished and I had my doubts but it is unlike anything I have ever seen. The corners where it's more restricted due to the concave degree changes the other side compensates creating a new form of havoc when going through. It's quite unusual, something we strive to achieve every day.

Thread Information