HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Airbrush makeup kits

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Airbrush makeup kits 
    I would like to start using airbrush makeup for my haunt and I'm not sure what brand or kit to buy. I would like it to be a whole package as in (airbrush, compressor & paints) but I'm just not sure what to buy, or how they work as in for multiple colors switching back and forth. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Default  
    This is the bestthing out there in my opinion.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/profess...der-95923.html
    Then you will need a compresor unless you have one you use for pnumatics If you use a big one for your show, you can use that for make up you just need to put a regulator and water trap on the line. Or you could get a small airbrush compressor (your big one works fine)
    here is a good model
    http://www.harborfreight.com/1-5-hp-...kit-95630.html
    yeah thats another set that comes with another airbrush, but can never have to many in my opinion.
    I have an airbrush make up DVD coming out for haunts in march and I will go over setting up your make up area/ room .
    good luck and start airbrushing! there is no faster way to do make up, i have about 60 make ups to do in an hour and a half it would be very difficult with out an airbrush set up.
    Allen H

3. Default  
    I just ordered the kit. Thanks!

4. Default  
    Any suggestions on the best deal on the makeup paint, and colors?

5. Default  
    email me, I have a document I can send you with alot of info on airbrush make up and alot of this is covered.
    stiltbeast@gmail.com

6. Default  
    can I get that too allen jbenge2000@yahoo.com
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

7. Default Airbrush Kit... 
    Yep the Harbor Freight Kit is great, especially at the price!

I have owned both the Morris Kit($$$) and HF, and you just can't beat HF.

HF has 20% off purchase coupons out there too - be on the lookout and use them when you can.

Paul Boyd

8. Default  
    that is a good price. I have to wait till after xmas to get one. and i know it will be back to reg. price by then....lol
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

9. Default Allen H 
    When do you think you video will be out? I would love to learn how to airbrush for makeup. I have alot of questions that I hope it would answer. Thanks.

10. Default  
    It will be out by transworld, and I will have copies there. Around the same time it will be available for order online. It will have a Ton of info on it and there will be two DVDs that can be purchased as a DVD or as a set. Vol1 will have info on equipment and techniques and instruction all the info you need to get started/ get better and its all from a haunt perspective. Vol2 is three camera angles of me doing as many make ups as time will allow on film, at haunt speed so you know what to expect.
    Allen H

Thread Information