HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: On TV last October,Redo at Thrillvania

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default On TV last October,Redo at Thrillvania 

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

2. Default  
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing this Greg!

Dan, you did an awesome job as always my friend!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

3. Default  
    Good stuff
    Way to Dan
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

4. Default  
    Yeah, I remember when this was aired, it was a really cool project and I still think it's on my DVR somewhere haha. Also, didn't this spark some sort of "mild disagreement" with a post about best 3-d haunt on here shortly after halloween?

Anyway, one really cool show. I wish more haunts were able to make t.v, sort of like a behind the scenes look at how things are run even when it's open, it could be the scary version of Full Throttle Saloon!

5. Default  
    It was a fun build, I got to paint the facade...a few times lol. Dan was fun to work with and its a great 3D haunt. I stayed off camera as much as possible, but you can spot me on the roof in a cowboy hat (the sun beats down hard in Texas and both directions on a tin roof)
    Allen H

6. Default  
    I have to say, this was the second I haunt I'd ever been to and it was amazing. I happen to have a terrible fear of clowns, so your actors had a heck of alot of fun following me around... Unfortunately, I was unable to appreciate all the hard work you'd put into the attraction since I was terribly distracted. I watched this video after the fact and was able to enjoy the haunt all over again and see all the cool effects I missed the first time!

Catie Mahfouz
    Blood Ink Writing Service
    www.hauntwriter.com

7. Default  
    I was very impressed with this show. I liked how they showed more than just the "fun" parts...it was a nice behind the scenes.

I also liked the Nightmare Factory special on Extreme Makeover, but wish the build footage approach was more like this special.

Regardless good to actually see stuff on a personal level like haunting you can relate to in the positive media for a change.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntChick View Post
    I have to say, this was the second haunt I'd ever been to and it was amazing.
    You mean your whole life ? Really ?
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

9. Default  
    yes, my very first haunted house was Cutting Edge. 2010 was the very first year to actually be involved in Halloween other than my normal strange obsession.

Catie Mahfouz
    Blood Ink Writing Service
    www.hauntwriter.com

10. Default  
    wow that is some major work on a haunt.. props to the guys at thrillvania... it has been a few years now since i have stopped working for steve in AZ after they closed the nest in its first area i moved on to one of steve and glen's friends huant (AZ Scream Park).. Steve is always trying to improve on the industry on way or another....
    SCORN
    LEAD OF ALICE'S HOUSE OF NIGHTMARES
    @ ARIZONA'S ORIGINAL SCREAM PARK

Thread Information