HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Killer Klowns UNITE!

Hybrid View

1. Default Killer Klowns UNITE! 
    Haha I'm sure there has to be a lot of clowns on here. I love acting as a clown, and never want to be anything else.

So let me ask you, what's the best reaction you've had as a clown?
    Basically share anything you want to about times that you were a clown. :twisted:
    Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

2. Default  
    Jonathan Wilson Guest
    Well, Last year I acted as a clown and scared a, well, uh, 'bigger' woman, So bad that she was hugging the wall and screaming 'I HATE CLOWNS!!!!' in a giant sounding voice while holding the whole tour up behind her. She did anything she could to not look at me. You would have had to be there to experience the humor! Haha!

3. Default  
    Andy Williams Guest
    i play a klown when ever i can hes klypto the kyotic klown i use him in a strobe metal fence maze

4. Default "My Wife is afraid of Clowns!" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A man said in my ear so she couldn't hear this.
    "OK".
    Then a few minutes later one of my evil clowns roaming the upstairs saw her, she saw him and she really wanted to leave this part of the house right now!
    She was so moved to escape the clown she volunteered for the Bad Dream Bed, and was quickly moved quite a distance away from the evil clown, as she sought her husband in this new dark room, she hugged him and complained that the clown had scared her... the lights were turned up and she was hugging the evil clown's twin brother!!!
    Two evil clowns working that night and they actually are Brothers.
    Can it get more perfect than this? (Thanks to the Husband's helpfull information.)

5. Default I guess that I actually play a "Clown" here. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    With no make up, scary for a great many people to witness.
    Half the time I'm acting like any clown, half the time I'm not, which also can be real scary to many people since I am not a public office holder.
    My one new October routine had me doing nothing but making goofy faces and making gutteral noises for quite a time as many laughed at me doing this.. then I impressed and /scared them, made them wonder? "What just happened? Where did he go? did I really just see that?"
    Then I make them laugh again!
    The things a small flashlight in a dark room can do!

6. Default  
    i was in a stair-roid mask with moving jaw, this woman as walking through the scene, going jesus christ- jesus- jesus, i walk out in front of her, got close and in screaming voice( a scream like the guy from black dahlia murder, a band btw) go Jesus christ isnt her now, not that i am a fan of doing that, but in that moment it was right. her face went white and she didn' take he eyes off me. She didnt even jump whet he clown came out at the end.. my best scare ever.

Thread Information