HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Teeth

1. Default Teeth 
    Anyone have any advice on how to create or where to purchase FX Teeth? Been looking at different sites and teeth appear to be relatively expensive ($36 - $70 per set). I've done a search of this forum and didn't find anything off the top. I'm all about creating our own if need be but need some starting instruction. Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Default  

3. Default  
    I troll ebay and buy human teeth, sets of lowers or uppers for as little as 19.00. Quite often you find dental molds for next to nothing and these are usually casts of some pretty gnarly teeth just right for making your own molds off from.

4. Default Thank you! 
    You always know just where to direct people! Thanks!

5. Default  

6. Default  
    those are some nice teeth! Site favorited and now I don't have to troll ebay and I can stop trying to buy the neighborhood's kids' baby teeth

7. Default  
    LOl thats funny. Yeah I actuallt found those guys watching how its made on the discovery channel. I think they were making dentures and when they pulled out those pretty drawers full of teeth I freeze framed it and got to googling! You dont need a liscence to buy from them either!

Thread Information