HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Foam Carving

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Default Foam Carving 
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Branford CT
    I was wondering if the foam carvers out there might answer this question. I was curious what type of respirator works best while foam carving and if anyone had a method or best practices for outside foam cutting. I'm concern about the environment don't want to turn the surrounding area into a land of pink with the winds that surround the area. To date all my foam carving has been done in a open garage so clean process has been rather simple.
    Last edited by Brother Grimm; 03-05-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts