HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Andrew's Black Book

1. Andrew's Black Book 
    Several years ago while working with Ben at Netherworld I started this book of drawings and ideas. Most of these ideas are for haunted house attractions but there are some for magic and illusions as well. I do carry this book around with me while I work my new haunt (The Hex House). And, nearly every day I write something else in it. Rhett (owner of Hex House) and I are already taking a lot of these ideas and putting them into good use for this next season.

Since there are tons of ideas in it, there will always be some ideas that I won't be using. So instead of seeing them die, I am going to share a few (only a few (sorry some of them are bigger money makers)). So enjoy these costume ideas.

If you need an explanation on any of these ideas, just ask. Oh, and sorry for the bad drawings. They say I am limited to only 4 images, so I will need to post more in my profile.

2. Default  
    Cool ideas! I have a notebook that I jot down ideas in and if anyone ever looked thru my bookmarks on the computer they would probably think I was seriously disturbed, lol. I save lots of pages on that for ideas to tweak.

Thanks for sharing some pages from your book. I love to see creative minds at work.

3. Smile Here's some more 
    These two ideas are not the best but I am not going to use them.
    Each, has an actor crouched down inside a prop. These actors should be able to spring up, by standing. If you make these and they should be saved for unused tubs, shopping carts, or tables. They should be last minute props. Also, if you use these, like the long tub (or wheelbarrow), make the inside a fake body as if your actor is restrained and laying down.

Thread Information