HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Thanks

1. Cool Thanks 
    Yo gang!

I wanted to thank each and every actor/member who has ever posted here.

After many years of home haunting, I took the leap. Halloween 2010 marked my first season as a pro haunt actor and lurking here last summer and early falll was invaluable! I utilized and incorporated many ideas/suggestions/tips which in part allowed me to have a fun and successful season!

Thanks again and looking forward to meeting more of you and joining in the conversation.

JT
    Last edited by Johnny Thunder; 01-23-2011 at 05:51 PM.

2. Default  
    This place does has some great info and inspiration! Glad you took the leap!

See you're in PA... so am I. I'm near Williamsport.

3. Default  
    Its a great community, Im glad to be a part of it! and Grats on starting your pro acting career.

4. Default  
    Congrats on making the jump! This place is such a great place to exchange ideas.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

5. Default  
    Thanks everyone!

Hauntedkimmy - I've been to Williamsport a few times. I'm down in the Philly burbs.

6. Default  
    Way to go Johnny ... I hope you make it out to TW show and learn some more. I think here on Hauntworld you'll find most of the folks don't actually own a haunted house but either work in one, plan on owning a haunt, or just like them.

I've learned a lot myself RIGHT HERE!!!!

Keep on trucking!

Larry

7. Default  
    Thanks Larry!

Yeah, I grew up a haunted house junkie (Brigantine Castle and Dracula's Castle down the shore were childhood mainstays), and have always been a haunted house and Halloween nut.

So, after 13 years of going to my favorite haunted attraction a few times a season, I finally auditioned and acted at The Bates Motel & Haunted Hayride this year. Working for Randy & family was such an amazing experience, and I'm looking forward to many more seasons of scares.

Yup, looking forward to meeting a lot of cool folk at TW this year. Thanks again for the welcome.

8. Default  
    These forums are pack full of great info, and I am glad to be part of it.

a.k.a. The Butcher
    a.k.a. Hauntlord

9. Default  
    Good Luck Johnny....... Keep it FUN!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Thread Information