HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: discounts and coupons

1. Default discounts and coupons 
    well, where i used to work at, we had doller off coupons that we handed out. I am thinking that at my haunt that we should have some differnert types of coupons. Also that have discounts for the military, like in have them come in for free with a milltary id. but thats only on mondays.. or on the days that the haunt is slow.. it's just a idea thats running in my head right now so it's not set in stone.

do you know what else can work for a discount or a better idea for a coupon?

thanks for the feed back!

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

2. Default  
    what type of specials can there be? i have been working on this for a while now.
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

3. Default I Hate Couponz! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Won't have them here.
    Will people Really decide to drive 3 hours to see my house just because they have a dollar-off coupon in their sweaty little hand? I hope not because I hope they are smarter than that.
    So I'm an elitest! Entertaining people with a few active, unclouded brain cells between their ears is so much more fun than a roomfull of dullards.

4. Default  
    we offer student discounts on that Sunday before Columbus Monday when everyone is off. This Sunday has become almost as good as a Sat
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Thread Information