HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Beware! Dangerous Cookie-Cutters!

1. Default Beware! Dangerous Cookie-Cutters! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    As the tour ended tonight we all began discussing haunted house experiences.
    One young woman has seen quite a few of them in the last couple of years, she has been to mine three times, first seeing me on Channel 11's show "Wild Chicago!"
    She had some good things to say about some of them and some critisim of some others but one she said was awful because it had "Cookie-Cutter" displays!
    "You know, the same stuff you see in so many haunted houses!"
    "Cookie-Cutters" can be dangerous, but only if you plan on seeing an annual income from your efforts, I guess?
    Just want to haunt for a year or two? No problem, just be sure and wrap your cookies well so they don't get too stale as you wait for the auctioneer.

2. Default  
    That was right before the evil gingerbread man jumped out of the smoky oven and chased her out of the house, running as fast as she could!

3. Default  
    RUN,RUN,RUN ,RUN,CATCH ME IF YOU CAN,YOU CANT CATCH ME,YOU CANT CATCH ME,CAUSE IM THE GINGERBREAD MAN,I AM,I AMMMMM.dam i loved that record as a kid

Thread Information