HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Same Goofy Fear but New Technology!

1. Default Same Goofy Fear but New Technology! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    20 odd yrs. ago a couple were so nervous about coming in The Ravens Grin Inn they left a message under their car seat, telling where they were, the time & date....
    Recently at the end of the tour a man confessed that before he came in, that he had called 3 websites posting his GPS location (My house) just incase, the was never seen again!
    I also had this guy fairly well scared during alot of the house tour. I guess that I just don't fit the "Normal" mold so well as to be automatically accepted , let's see?
    I live in a haunted house, I'm usually open every night of the year and I make my living having such evil fun , scaring people (inbetween making them laugh)

2. Default  
    Every time I get in a cab I text the liscence plate to a friend, its just a creepy world.

3. Default Would that be a pedi-cab? 
    "This world is a creepy place."
    So then , following this logic, if the cab driver happened to be an alien from another planet and offered you a tourist ride to his planet...would you ask him to turn off the meter and go there?

4. Default Interesting Post Card Came Today. 
    From a woman who was recently here , impressed, scared here. Telling me all good things.
    The realistic photo? on the card shows a woman with a monster on her back, but just it's head. It looks like a werewolf head sliding down her back?
    The card is advertising a horror movie festival.
    She wrote that she will be returning to see my house again soon.
    Don't worry, girl, I'll be ready for you.
    (As if I have already played all my cards here! hahahah!)
    we are supposed to have visitors tonight, so said the message on the machine....
    Then Sat. nightan adult birthday party is to be here for their fun, sounds like it might be a "Girl's Night Out" affair?
    "Girls Knight Out?

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    "This world is a creepy place."
    So then , following this logic, if the cab driver happened to be an alien from another planet and offered you a tourist ride to his planet...would you ask him to turn off the meter and go there?
    I think I would ask to please turn the meter off and lets go.
    HAHA

a.k.a. The Butcher
    a.k.a. Hauntlord

6. Default "No Meter." 
    .. No Nikes, no pills either and of course no castration!

Thread Information