HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 3D artist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Larry, I talked to you through email. Will make it a point to get over to the booth and see what you have to offer. My final decision will be made at Transworld.

Thank you everyone who have given your opinions. It's nice to see there are more artist's out there then I knew of. Personally, I think 3D is a nice part of an attraction especially with all the 3D/4D movies coming out.

If anyone knows of others that we might consider, please feel free to send me a PM or email.

2. Default  
    We have anywhere between 3 and 6 artists or more just depending on how much work we have going on. Right now we have four guys working everyday. We are going to have some packages which we'll discuss at the show where we can come in and revamp your 3D haunt, or even build you a complete 3D haunted house. However we're going to have something at the show that hopefully will be the talk of the show. Can't say much about it right now but you'll see soon enough. Larry

3. Default  
    I will be over on Thursday to see what you have up your sleeve and will make my decision after talking with you.

Thank everyone for the info on the other 3D artist. Can't say I have a favorite. Really think it depends on the theme. All are good but some are more willing to discuss things with you to make an informed decision. Customer service means a lot.

Thread Information