HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What Might Be The Stupidest, Most repeated Comment That You Have To Hear?

Hybrid View

1. Default What Might Be The Stupidest, Most repeated Comment That You Have To Hear? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Do you ever get lost in this house?"
    It is a large place, with some twists and turns, ex cetra but I built them and I live here and I am open now for the last 25 years!? If I get lost here, please don't send any search teams looking..."DUH??"
    (Just patiently wait for me to begin stinking, then come looking)

"How many rooms are in this house?"
    I say:"All of them, except for the rooms left outside?"
    Like the big tourist cave when the workers get asked :"Is all of this cave underground?"
    I would say," Yes, except for the part that sticks up out of the ground 110 feet in the air!"

2. Default  
    "If I make it all the way through, do I get my money back?"

or

"I only made it past the first room before I bailed, can I get my money back?" ...To which I reply, "So you paid us to scare you...We did our job so well that you got your fill just after the first room, but for some reason you want your money back.?.?.?"

LOL! I love people. They crack me up!

3. Default  
    In no particular order:

What are you supposed to be?
    How much do you get paid?
    You ain't scary.
    Hey, come over here and scare him/her/them.
    You're hot.
    Can I have your phone number?

4. Default  
    He is not real.
    Let me out.
    I am so scared I am about to piss in my a pants.
    I am f-ing scared.

a.k.a. The Butcher
    a.k.a. Hauntlord

5. Default  
    My Personal Favorite is: You cant TOUCH ME...... Followed by : YOU TOUCHED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

6. Default "If Anybody touches Me, I'LL SUE!" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The skinny little 14 yr. girl stated rather loudly as she put her rear down on my couch surrounded by 15 of her closest friends.
    I hadn't even closed the door behind them all yet (which just maybe made my proclaimation carry abit more weight?)
    "Well, if that is your attitude... you can just leave Right Now!"

She changed her facial expression immeadiately and her body language, what there was of it, and proceeded to back-track and humble herself....maybe their ride had already left? HHHMM? hadn't considered that before?
    Big empty dark parking lot, surrounded by woods, the city graveyard behind those woods on the next hill....
    Maybe it was already half-way through October when this happened, maybe that was why I just wasn't in the mood to be threatened by some tiny little loud-mouthed terrorist, especially since we don't do such things here.
    If I touch you, then we Have to get married, and you might not like that! (I Know I wouldn't!) hahahahah!
    Them old rules weren't always the best ones.

Thread Information