HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What Might Be The Stupidest, Most repeated Comment That You Have To Hear?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Then Another One I remembered today. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I think my house looks pretty impressive as one drives up, looks at it, looks around. A two-story Italianate with fancy decorations and a cupola on the roof and numerous odd decorations al over the house and yard you won't be seeing anywhere else and they say:"We would like to see the house...is there a "charge"?
    Maybe I should say, "Well if this is just a dream of yours money is totally unnecesarry and unreal so there will be no charge,but since it's just a dream, hand me all of your money, credit cards and your car keys and cell phone, nothing will happen to them at all since this is just your dream and none of these items are actually real or have any value."
    IF they did ever hand over these things I would be very tempted to just scream a loud squeal and run as fast as lightning up the street not looking back!
    HEY! That might even wake them up!

2. Default  
    "Move."
    "Would you shut up?"
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

3. Default  
    My apologies for going off subject here; but it really is related to what actors hear. I reenact American Civil War with authenticly reproduced uniforms. Wool trousers and wool coat. In July at Gettysburg with a heat index over 100; people walk by in shorts constantly asking 'Is it hot wearing those uniforms?" To which or standard reply is "Nope, wool breathes" and after they walk away we add the famous '...here's your sign".

4. Default  
    " Scare my friend !!"

5. Default (: 
    At my house you don't really hear things over and over, it's actually a big variety. A lot of screams... and variety! XD

6. Default  
    "Where do we go?"
    My spot in the haunt is located in the "kitchen." Every time I drove someone out of my room, they would always come back and ask where to go. Gee, there's the way you came, a wall, another wall, and a flimsy little curtain. Where do you think you go? Finally, I just started following them into that room to keep them from going backwards and holding up the flow.

7. Default The Customers Who Play stupid! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Oh, Mister! Where do we go now?" As they stand in a dim hallway with no optional paths at all.
    I should say, "Come this way where I am. I was hiding but since you are basically so dumb and this dumb-ness will maybe keep you from emerging from my house for the next 24 hours I really should ruin the scare and just help get you out the exit as fast and well as possible."
    GGRRR!

8. Default Mother... 
    My haunt opened last Saturday, and we got a decent number of customers, somewhere around 400. One of the first groups to go through were a bunch of middle school aged boys, all determined to show how brave they were by jumping out of their skin and then hurling stupid insults at the monsters. One of these boys did just that, yelling "Where's my mom, you freak?!" I promptly replied, "I already ate her. You'll have to settle for being desert."

EDIT: Also, there was the obligatory tough guy threatening to kill anyone who jumped out at him. Good job, big guy, you just gave is $13 so that you could take a nice, scenic walk!

9. Default  
    I work on the queue line as a clown or a psycho, so I hear all kinds of stupid stuff from teenagers. "Can I have a hug?" I reply no hugs leads to bites and that leads to crying. "Dude those are contacts! Where can I get some." I chased a guy 6 blocks to get these. "Scare my friend." In a loud voice i point at the person and say YOU want me, to scare them, them, i should go over scare because YOU said so. "Remember me?" I'm trying to forget. "How do I get a job here?" Don't know, I'm just hanging around until they kick me out. "Can I honk your horn?" You always ask strangers you just met if you can honk their horns.

10. Default Party Poopers 
    It's beyond me why people even come into these places just to show how they won't get scared. That's like going into a refrigerator to show that you won't get cold...

Not to mention a waste of money on their part... still, we get paid!

Thread Information