HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Foam room!!!

Hybrid View

1. Red face Foam room!!! 
    Hello hunters, im from Mexico , and i have a succesfull pro- haunted house in my town , so this year im grow and add some efects to the rooms , like claustrophobia walls , more props , etc. so we want to add a clown room with a foam machine , do you know somebody has used this ? Do you have a risk of a electric shock for used this? , What do you think about the visitors who don't know going trow to a water foam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_pd_...eature=related

greetings for all

2. Default  
    I've been to a haunt with a foam room, they had the foam dropping in from the ceiling so I doubt there's any risk of electric shock. But in all honesty, it was more annoying than cool.

3. Default  
    Only thing i would say about this is that.... it will make people mad beacuse it makes your cloths wet and also it makes the floor slippery.... if it were my haunt i would say..... NO WAY!!!!

4. Default  
    I was going to say the same thing. Cutting edge near me has one and I hear a ton of complaints about it. Make sure you have a bypass.

5. Default  
    Yup, Allen.... when we went to cutting edge last year there was a bypass for theirs, but nothing to tell you what you were about to bypass. Most people just followed blindly along the normal path, and then came out madder than a wet hen at the end. It's so messy that the foam part of their haunt is done on the outside of the building. The basically built an open-top hallway from the building exit out to the parking lot that is filled with the sudds or foam.

6. Default Cutting Edge 
    Just say no to foam! Not only is it messy, when it is built up to the extremes like Cutting Edge does, it makes it hard to breathe. I hated that room.

Thread Information