HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Very First Attempt at Airbrushing a Face

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    You get used to it, lol. And the paint wont crack. it basically goes on dry because it dries through the air. it gives an awesome effect!
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

2. Default  
    I got all 4 of allens dvds and WOW these are great tools for haunts. Ive done a bit of airbrushing myself and with practice It will be no prob. to bang out 30 actors in 60 mins. THANKS ALLEN!!!!!!!
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

3. Default  
    The make-up people at Rocky Point would lightly tap you on the forehead right before triggering the airbrush. If you were going to flinch you did it on the tap and then were prepared for the air.
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWalking View Post
    The make-up people at Rocky Point would lightly tap you on the forehead right before triggering the airbrush. If you were going to flinch you did it on the tap and then were prepared for the air.
    Good idea, thanks!!! I'll hafta wrangle my daughter down again this weekend and try that!!!

5. Default Very First Attempt at Airbrushing a Face 
    Ok Kimmy. I think it looks good. i bought Allens DVD but have not broke out the airbrush yet. You have inspired me to make that my goal this weekend.

Chaos
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
    Ok Kimmy. I think it looks good. i bought Allens DVD but have not broke out the airbrush yet. You have inspired me to make that my goal this weekend.

Chaos
    Woo Hoo!!! Good for you! We bought the dual action one from Harbor Freight last weekend and I hope to play with that sometime this weekend! We are in soccer season for the kiddos though so not much time left to play with the airbrush.

7. Default  
    Do you have a dog or cat?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    Do you have a dog or cat?
    Shhh, don't tell but I already airbrushed the dog. He needed more black spots.

9. Default  
    One of the coolest things Ive ever done is airbrushed a skeleton onto a black horse, it was glow paint and when the rider went by on the horse in the nearby field it really looked like he was riding a skeleton. Really cool effect.

10. Default  
    That sounds pretty cool!

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information