HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Waverly Hills Sanatorium

1. Default Waverly Hills Sanatorium 
    Taking a trip with my husband out to louisville kentucky in july for an 8 hour overnight tour of wavery hills sanatorium. Has anyone been? Im more excited then he is haha.
    www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
    "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
    Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
    Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

2. Default Sorry to hear about your lung problem=joke. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A well known ghost-history story writer once said that he was never scared of such things before he took the Waverly tour!
    As their group was walking down a dark hallway, a brick flew out of the darkness and caught their tour guide alongside the head!
    They dimly could see a person running away wearing a white shirt that had o lower body! They gave chase and found themselves in a dead end situation with no explanation or idea where that "person" could have hidden or exited to.
    One tv show had a brick flying across the room (not hitting anyone) having the two ghost hunters running scared like little children!
    Then they interveiwed a collage professor that said, " Bricks are HEAVY, we could see no big strings that would be needed to lift the HEAVY brick....faulty thinking (or no experience?) on the Proff's part because I have made styrofoam bricks that looked Very Real that weighed "nothing".
    They could be "thrown" accross the room with the compressed air from an aerosal can.
    Customers coming to my house tell me ghost storys almost every week and I believe most of their stories, most of the time UNTIL they begin to sound like a Hollywood Horror movie!

3. Default  
    omg lol I hope I don't get a brick thrown at me.. I can't afford the time off hahahah
    www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
    "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
    Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
    Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

Thread Information