HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Our haunt will be a movie location

1. Our haunt will be a movie location 
    Just got word our haunt will be a location for a new zombie movie to be produced. I'm excited to receive this news and meet with the producers. The filming should start in August.
    Our site is www.terrorsofthenight.com.

I'll be meeting with the producers sometime soon and then I'll have more information to pass along.:-D
    Scaring the yell out of them
    Owner/operator of

http://www.terrorsofthenight.com haunted house

2. Default Awesome! 
    What's the name? if you can say... I'm scoring a zombie flick this summer!

3. Default I Hope This Will Be 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A "Good Thing". Having it be a good thing is not an automatic by any means, it mostly depends upon the basic atitude of the film crew /producer.
    Have they over-sold the experience to you or have you done this for them? Pretty exciting , glamourus stuff them cameras rolling and sound recording. The stuff fame and fortune has ridden on for countless dozens of lucky people.
    Be wary.
    There is also sometimes that wandering gypsy camp sydrome.
    "Who made these long distance phone calls on my phone? Where is my favorite 1) Mask 2) jewlery 3)Credit card?"
    Fool oneself=Ok. being lied to by others= not OK.
    If everybody just did what they promised but after the film is in-the-can, the temptation to just drive away and get a new phone number is just So Tempting....
    Laziness strikes again.
    For a small town in the middle of a big corn field many movies, Tv productions have been shot here, this is what I base everything on I am telling you.

4. Default  
    Jim,
    Know anything about Ghostwalk Productions? I know Sinister Visions did their website. I read your last post and that got me to thinking so I decided to post the question here on our forums.

5. Default  
    OK, we had our first shooting with Ghostwalk Productions here at the Haunted Farm. And I must say I was shocked as to the care they took of our property and the respect that they showed. So I know that everyone cant not be fortunate enough to work with a group such as this but they are a great group, I guess you will just have to go with your gut feeling.

6. Default Congratulations 
    Well done man, hope everything goes fine.

7. Unhappy :( It never happened 
    It's been a year now. If anyone is interested, the filming never did happen. I don't know why, we just never heard back from the people. It would have been interesting to experience this.
    Owner/operator of

8. Default  
    welcome to the world of indy film production lol. Ive pretty much made it a policy of mine to NOT get excited about projects i get signed onto until i have a check, a treatment, AND a script in hand. They just fall through too often, and im tired of developing things for movies that never get off the ground.

9. Default Never happened 
    Quote Originally Posted by icarian View Post
    welcome to the world of indy film production lol. Ive pretty much made it a policy of mine to NOT get excited about projects i get signed onto until i have a check, a treatment, AND a script in hand. They just fall through too often, and im tired of developing things for movies that never get off the ground.
    I just won't expect good things anymore. Just have to wait and see how it turns out.

The gentleman emailed again and we set up a time. Well, nothing came of it again. So, I stopped responding.
    I don't understand some people.
    Owner/operator of

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaster View Post
    I just won't expect good things anymore. Just have to wait and see how it turns out.
    Well, always trust good things from good people, but just take what any fly-by-niter tells you with a grain of salt. As the Ruskies say, "trust, but verify".

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaster View Post
    The gentleman emailed again and we set up a time. Well, nothing came of it again. So, I stopped responding.
    I don't understand some people.
    "Fly by night away from here . . . "

Thread Information