HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: What should be the topic of Stiltbeast Studios next DVD?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Silicone mask making

29 21.32%
  • Fantastic costuming

29 21.32%
  • Moving like a monster- Stilts, sliding, and other monster motions

18 13.24%
  • Dynamic HH acting 3- que lines and outside actors

38 27.94%
  • Haunted house design- the basics for success

57 41.91%
  • Collected tricks and tips - to dumb to sell but they work great.

19 13.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Upcoming Stiltbeast studios project poll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    There are alot of good points on here and some unexpected results. Im sure I will eventually get around to producing all of the DVDs but the info of what you guys want to see is precious to me. thanks for the input I check this every day. I may take down the poll and do a more targeted one as soon as this one gets 50 votes.
    Thank you for your input, Im most likely looking at a January or february release date on it. I just need to get it all lined up and that takes awhile.
    Allen H

2. Default  
    I want them all but right now I like acting 3
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

3. Default  
    Awesome! 50 poll results and two clear stand out concepts for the Next DVD! Im going to push and try to get two done this year Im set up for it now so that should be doable.
    Thanks for the input guys!
    Allen H

4. Default No matter what, it'll be awesome 
    Your airbrush DVDs really were helpful two weeks ago when I painted up 27 zombies for the closing number for a local rock band, SYSTEM ASYLUM. The actors were all impressed by how comfortable the make up was, how easily it cleaned up, and not to mention how awesome they all looked.

Looking forward to whatever you decide to do next.

5. Default  
    Since haunt design has been the number one answer I thought Id pimp my haunt design class Im teaching at MHC.

Hello Everyone,
    This is a pre show plug for my haunted house theming and design seminar/class at MHC. Theming and design is a huge part of a haunt I have plenty of tips and trick to get your ideas incorperated smoothly into your attraction. Im going over
    Logo, layout, back story, interior design, Anti fung schway, Guest flow, actor flow, and floor plan. Im going over a ton of material and info it will be a haunt design brain dump of info.
    I want to go over what I think works theme wise and why, from beginning of concept to detailing sets. Questions will be welcome and I will show you a few brainstorming techniques to get the most out of your creative staff and to appease the ones who really want to help. Im super excited about this class and I hope you can make it!
    Allen H
    http://midwesthauntersconvention.com.../haunt-design/

6. Default  
    I don't want to choose. I want a tutorial on every topic!!!

7. Default  
    Haunted House design please.

8. Unhappy  
    Not to be a buzz kill, but focusing on haunt design really has a limited audience. It might best be addressed at the seminars at the various conventions.
    If you really want to get into the business you really need to start making commitments, like attending the conventions and seminars!! It should be part of your basic reasearch before you buil your first wall panel!!!

Personally I's prefered the last choice on ideas. As an example, just look at the response the blood gel and plastic corpsing got????

There are ideas out there that we have all come up with to save time or create something we can't get anywhere else. These ideas are things that everyone can use. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned haunter, everyone likes a good idea!!

Secondly, costuming is one of the areas that always gets overlooked. Again, it is a topic that can be utilized by a lot more people.

While design is getting votes, is it necessarily the best topic to reach the most participants here?
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

9. Default  
    I'm obviously outvoted, but I'll be looking forward to the stilt DvD, which you could also tie in to the que line acting possibly. That was my main role this year, entertaining people outside of the haunts, I couldn't fit inside.

10. Default  
    Wow, one vote shy of 100, not a bad response.

Thread Information