HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: After Dark Horror Fest 8 films to Die for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default After Dark Horror Fest 8 films to Die for 
    Has anybody seen any of these movies? Are they worth getting. Best Buy around me is selling all 7 movies for $60.00

2. Default  
    I have no clue if they are good or not but i couldnt pass up the deal like 8.50 about for each dvd. I picked them up plan on watching them this week maybe if i do i will get back to you
    David "Pug" DeChamps
    Owner of Unlucky 13 Haunted Design

3. Default  
    Which movie is the best... I bought one today.

Larry

4. Default  
    If anyone has seen any of these movies let me know if they are any good. I have some interest but don't want spend $60 unless some of them are good.
    Jared Layman

5. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    I bought Dark Ride but I have not watched it yet. I'll post Sunday about it.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

6. Default  
    I went to BB today and looked at them. Didn't purchase even though it would've cost like 8.50 per dvd. Come Sunday they'll be back to $14.99 a dvd. Guess I should of bought em. Oh well, theres always tomorrow. lol

7. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The real question is: Does anybody make a Skeet machine that fits DVD's?
    "PULL!"
    "BANG!"
    "PULL!"
    ........."BANG!"
    "PULL!"
    ................"BANG!"...."Ha Ha, you missed me!"
    "Sure if you turn sideways you're thinner than Great Grandpa's hair and twice as silver, you rammshacklerbumsqueezer!"

8. Default Dark Ride 
    Well, Dark Ride was Okay, what I liked about it was that it was like a walk through of a haunted house, they never get into the cars and ride through the attraction after the opening credits they just walk through. The extras let you into the story a little more and they cut out parts of the opening that you can see in the extras. They should have left it but I guess it gave away to much. In all being that the dvds cost less then most new movies I'll give it a thumbs up, I'm thinking of getting another one so if anyone has seen any of them please post. Also Lions Gate is doing this again this year with eight films. Now I will let you in on something IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A CLUE TO THE KILLER STOP READING NOW!!!!

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

At the start of the movie the two main male characters are in their dorm room getting ready for spring break. The one character is joking with the other about sue (his love doll that is hanging on the wall behind him) he is telling him that he will get a real girl on break. The other character then says Oh you know about sue. The love doll has on a halloween mask that is the same devil head that is at the opening of the dark ride.

9. Default  
    Well, I got Grave Dancers for this weekend and it was a lot better then Dark Ride. I would check this one out, good story, alot of FX and a good cast.

10. Default  
    "Wicked Little Things" thats three out of the eight. Now this one made the "Children Of The Corn" look like chior boys. little dead kids from a 1800's mining camp running around in the woods with pick axes, shovels and sludge hammers and none to happy. Turns out the little brats are zombies and are looking for the ancestor of the man who owened the mine when they were killed. Kids are creepy!

Thread Information