HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Sideshow banners

Hybrid View

1. Default Sideshow banners 
    Anybody have a source on getting some circus side show banners printed? Similar to this.
    Attached Images
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

2. Default Expensive 
    If you get them printed on vinyl and only get one of each type they are very expensive. Depending on what you are using them for I have found that painting them works well. Take your backdrop (wood, vinyl, etc.) and hang it up like the picture shows. Draw onto a overhead slide projector exactly what you want to be on your banner and then project it onto the back drop using a overhead projector and then just trace the lines with your paint and you have a much cheaper version that looks really good. Printed at my local sign shop a 10x10 banner is $250.

3. Default  
    I have used these people before. http://www.ratsoretro.com/Home_Page.php They did a really good job. Ours were full sized but they are only showing half sized ones on their website now. Maybe they can still make them full sized for you. I can't remember how much they charged us for them. Haunted Enterprises also makes 3 very large banners...big foot...alien autopsy and fiji mermaid. but they are more for a sideshow front (they have an entrance door)than a banner but they are huge. go to their website and click money makers then sideshow to see them.

Thread Information