HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Bus advertising.

Hybrid View

1. Default Bus advertising. 
    Has anyone in the metro areas had success using advertising on bus exteriors?

2. Default  
    We did fantastic with bus banners on the rear of the bus. They go everywhere and 100,000 people see them daily.

john

3. Default  
    I was thinking of vinyl wrapping a couple? Commuting is big business into the capital very morning.

4. Default  
    it's a good idea!! over here they have been thinking about putting ads on school buses too. at least put one ad on one bus then go from there.
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

5. Default  
    advertising in my state is $100 for every 30sec spot. I believe a fully wrapped bus is $3,825 a month. The radio does 200,000 listeners a week and a bus in rush hour plus driving around all day seems like a better value?? Especially if the wrap is eye catching.

6. Default  
    I would def spend money on mobile advertising over radio. How often do you watch or listens to commercials? If you like most people you fast forward or change the channel. When sitting in traffic or driving own the road you are forced to look at the bus in front of you.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Thread Information