HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld Question

1. Default Transworld Question 
    Hey there. I am only 16, and am wondering why Transworld is 18+. Is it becasuse it has adult content, or becasuse it is a place of business? Well two more short years and I can go.
    ________
    NSR150
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011 at 05:04 AM.

2. Default  
    Yes and yes.

There is some occasional adult content (body painting demos, the playboy costume booth, etc, etc, etc) so they are covering themselves there.

And, it's a show for businesses to attend. They are aware there are a handful of people who are under 18 that run haunted attractions, but there's not enough of you to justify opening it up.

-- I
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The show floor at Transworlds from years past were crowded places and extra non-buying bodies were discouraged from being there.
    Buyers and sellers have limited time to make contact with one another, seling and buying usually requires a far amount of time spent and gawkers take time just standing there filling precious space.
    The couple of years I bought much were the lucky years I managed to pick a few pockets in the crowd so I had spending money.
    I don't need the competition of shorter, efficient pickpockets in my crowd!

Thread Information