HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted Attraction Investors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  

2. Default  
    Very popular book!!! I've heard many people say great things about it.

I have a copy, and couldn't believe that Kelly would pour that much of his time into a book after his first year. He told me first hand he did it because he didn't want anyone to ever go through what he did to get open... he wanted to make other peoples stuggles easier.

Cheers to Kelly!

Larry

3. Default  
    Double cheers. Was being a brat but I very much had to buy the book. The business section alone was worth the cost.

so if any haunters is thinking about getting Kel's book, I so, DO IT. Less than a prop cost, less than a tank of gas, it will pay for itself in dividends of knowledge.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

4. Default  
    So this book would be a good start, for my interest in owning a haunted attraction. Also, would you suggest any DVD'S with the same material?
    ________
    Honda ZB50
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011 at 05:04 AM.

5. Default  
    I can only think of 2 books which are useful, Field of Screams by Michael Cruz, and the JBCorn books.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

6. Default  
    I got Kel's book yesterday, read the first 2 chapters and I think this is the best investment I've made this year. I have dreamed and struggled to get my haunt operational with setback after setback. Now I have the confidence to get the financing I need to open the October. I also have Field of Screams...another great book.

Thread Information