HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Smart idea Terrorplex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    The Terrorplex T-Shirt created by Sinister Visions looks awesome.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Wax Sculptor View Post
    our Terrorplex shirts cost is high because they have an insane amount of detail/colors and are direct to garment. They are printed rather than screened. They cost more but are awesome
    If you are getting printed direct to garment unless it is dye sublimation (gas dying the image into the shirt), it should not cost more than screen printing. Also your number of colors should not matter on direct to garment as far as your pricing goes. If someone is telling you that direct to garment is more for more colors, they are pulling one over on you. With most of the technology currently out there, direct to garment is a much lower quality ink and general process than screen printing. The initial print you can get a little more detail out of because it is literally like a giant inkjet printer, but it fades considerably after 2 washes. We are prototyping some brand new technology that meets our quality standards that may allow us to offer digitally printed shirts, but not until we put it through the ringer and are comfortable with selling it to our customers.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

3. Default  
    Mike, if I'm not mistaken, Jak printed the terrorplex shirts last year and they were screen printed. You guys did a good job.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

4. Default  
    terror.jpg

Here is the Terrorplex shirt and hopefully Scott won't kill me for posting this picture. I have to say its a excellent shirt. The print and color has held up very well thru multiple washes and I normally do not dry this shirt, but let it hang dry. Whenever I wear it out, I get lots of looks at the shirt. I think the thing to do would be to add the website url to the back of the shirt. Can't remember the price though. I help build and detail in the Manor, so I got a discount .

5. Default  
    There is no way these Terrorplex shirts are screened . I have printed shirts and know the process. We have close friends who own a shop. Jak prints If you can direct to garment these shirts with the same quality for the same price as screened I will hold you to it and personally place an order. These shirts are awesome and didn't loose any color .
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

6. Default  
    MadWax, JaKPrints printed these shirts for us, so whatever Mike is saying, it is so. If anyone is looking for a good shirt printer, JakPrints is the way to go.
    Hangman's House of Horrors
    www.hangmans.com

7. Default  
    Who's that good looking guy with the Terrorplex t-shirt on?
    Hangman's House of Horrors
    www.hangmans.com

8. Default  
    Yeah as long as those are the ones we did, they were most definitely screen printed. For your privacy I will not share the pricing, but it was well below $12 per stated earlier. We do not yet offer direct to garment printing yet as again we are thoroughly testing it with our quality standards before offering to the public. The digital machine we are testing is state of the art and we are one of the first shops in the country to have it. This will be one of the first industries we offer it to if we decide to go live with it.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

9. Default  
    Its amazing how complicated this has gotten. some ones got a wire crossed somewhere. In closing the shirts are awesome. I love them!!! regardless of how much they did or didnt cost and who did or didn't print or direct to garment the damn things . I guess in the future its a lesson to be learned not to try and undercut and bad mouth your own work. I guess Scott needs to check his invoice there may be a refund coming lol
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

10. Default  
    You guys need to post some pics of this years build/changes.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Thread Information