HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: celebrity appearance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default celebrity appearance 
    Anyone have any experience booking Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster) for celebrity appearances at their haunt?
    PM me if you can.
    Thanks,
    Karl

2. Default  
    I've been told he's a heavy drinker and not someone you can count on. Just what I've been told.

Larry

3. Default  
    FYI: He was just diagnosed with cancer and may be undergoing medical treatments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-cancer.html

4. Default Butch Patrick 
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Fields View Post
    Anyone have any experience booking Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster) for celebrity appearances at their haunt?
    PM me if you can.
    Thanks,
    Karl
    Karl, I have his personal information and would be glad to ask him to be a mediator for you if you'd like...
    Great guy and great attraction for your haunt.. He was at our place (Atrox) last year...Let me know.....

5. Default  
    celebrity appearances are some times hard.. and it takes a lot of money to get them to your place. but i would like to have Kane Hodder.
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

6. Default  
    We had Kane for 3 nights and he cost a ton of money. 10,000 plus car / hotel.

john

7. Default  
    My former business partner and I had R.A. Mihailoff (Leatherface from TCM 3) Halloween weekend (3 nights) for a great price. He's on Facebook and it is him. If you need his number I can get that for you. Great guy! Did all the PR we could throw his way and was just awesome to work with.
    My current business partner had Tom Savini a couple years ago for 1 night and he was pleased with how it went.

Kirk
    DARK DOMAIN HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.darkdomainhauntedhouse.com

8. Default Paul and Atrox 
    By far is the king of celebrity appearances!!!! He knows alot!!!! DiStUrBiA will have Danielle Harris the weekend before Halloween. I think Paul has her the first weekend of October! Shane and it's she's a sweet heart! Shane

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblood View Post
    My former business partner and I had R.A. Mihailoff (Leatherface from TCM 3) Halloween weekend (3 nights) for a great price. He's on Facebook and it is him. If you need his number I can get that for you. Great guy! Did all the PR we could throw his way and was just awesome to work with.
    My current business partner had Tom Savini a couple years ago for 1 night and he was pleased with how it went.

Kirk
    R.A. is an absolute great guy to hang out with. Will tell you some really cool stories about his wrestling days. Plus he's REALLY good with kids...

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntedghost View Post
    celebrity appearances are some times hard.. and it takes a lot of money to get them to your place. but i would like to have Kane Hodder.
    Yes Kane... I wont say anything bad but he's not all that. We booked him back in 2005 and he wasn't real expensive then and I cant imagine unless you booked him on Friday the 13th that he would cost very much. The $10,000 seems pretty high for someone that doesn't do much anymore..
    There are a couple of guys that played that role that would be pretty cheap if your just looking for a Jason. Any of these folks cost money plus your paying for hotels flights per deim etc:

Thread Information