HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: celebrity appearance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Celebrity appearance 
    We booked Butch Patrick last season for 13Haunts.com, we had him the end of September and the whole month of October, he went to all 13 haunts twice and did a bunch of radio interviews. we got him at a good price because he was living here in the Philadelphia area. I heard he moved back to CA.
    frightland.com

2. Default  
    I would think Butch Patrick would not be a draw for anyone under the age of 45. Robert Englund maybe, or someone kids actually recognize would be the best choice.

DA

3. Default Dark Your Wrong 
    Dark, you wrong on this subject..
    Eddie Munster (Butch) is very well known in the monster/Halloween community.. He has a age draw range from 18 to 80.. Him and Pat Priest are the last of a dying breed of classic horror comedy that will live on forever.. Who doesn't know the Munsters?
    As I stated in an earlier e-mail and have spoken about at Transworld " If you plan of making money off bringing in celebrities you might want to think again.. If you bringing them in because you can afford it and to have a cool factor for your attraction then you understand your business...

4. Default  
    The question was whether anyone had experience with Mr Patrick, not whether it was a good idea or who would be better. Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel View Post
    I would think Butch Patrick would not be a draw for anyone under the age of 45. Robert Englund maybe, or someone kids actually recognize would be the best choice.

DA

Thread Information