HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Scarecrow Mask

1. Default Scarecrow Mask 
    I have a cornfield and would like a scarecrow. Any suggestions on which scarecrow mask would be best? Scary and best for the money. There are a lot out there.

Thanks,
    Sue

2. Default  
    For the price....? http://www.hauntedprops.com/product-p/62437.htm

Could always change up the mask or customize it, but it's really cheap but looks neat, I have one just like it from a couple years ago.

3. Default  
    Sue in my opinion. Death Studios makes the best looking scarecrow mask. No matter how many customers have seen it. They all think its fake. It looks like its made of a gunnie sack material and its awesome! Very creepy looking as well. Only problem I trimmed the eye holes slightly larger to see better to see out of it but that was no biggie. Runs about $60.00. Check it out! www.deathstudios.com
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    It is band related and you would have to get it custom made but the band Mushroomhead has a really cool looking scarecrow mask design. It is actually a combination of burlap and latex. All hand painted. It also may get you some good word of mouth from fans that come through. I also make a great set of scarecrow gloves to go with them like I did for prop scarecrows I made for one of their Halloween concerts. I'll post some pics when I am back home in the early AM.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Thread Information