HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention

Hybrid View

1. Default Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention 
    Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention

June 1, 2011

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

The only thing I can tell you for certain is that this yearís MHC will be deeper and fuller than all the MHCs that have come before it.

I will be on hand at the entrance to the show floor on Saturday morning, June 4, to welcome exhibitors and attendees alike. Thatís all I can vouch for.

The rest of the weekend will be filled with vendor booths, seminars, social gatherings, demonstrations, road trips and more. How the four producers (Kelly Collins, Kathy Schieferstein, Barry Schiefesrstein and Neena Collins) manage to up the ante from one year to the next is beyond my comprehension.

At several points over the past few years Iíve looked all four of them in the eye and told them they could not possibly do any more than theyíve done before. And every year they prove me so very wrong.

Oh, well. Iíve been wrong many times before. And I hope to be wrong again in 2011.

Should I meet you at MHC this coming weekend please feel free to laugh at me. That is what my friends have been doing to me for years.

What Iíve discovered is that haunted friends never leave their friends by the side of the road. They always hoot at them and make fun of the. Then they help them.

Iíll see you in Columbus.

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
    Lakewood, OH 44107-1462

2. Default uncle rex, please honor us with your opinions and updates on MHC 
    who went to the GREAT LAKES FRIGHT FEST anyway ?????

3. Default  
    Rex, As always, it was great seeing you and hanging out with you at MHC! Thanks for the great conversation... and the laughs!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thread Information