HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: WANTED: Distortions Unlimited Large Tombstones

Hybrid View

1. Default WANTED: Distortions Unlimited Large Tombstones 
    I am looking for these Large Tombstones that Distortions made back in the early 2000's:

Lion Head Tombstone:

Lion Head Tombstone.jpg

Pillar Tombstone:

Pillar Tombstone.jpg

If anyone hase these for sale or know where I can aquire, please send me a PM or let me know!

2. Default If you can't find them. 
    Hello,
    I am writing to tell you that if you cannot find these I would be interested in producing them for you. If you have the dimensions and details I can make them pretty close. I am sure the company that made these were pulling them out of a mold. I can make custom headstones to your specs. Please see my posting on this same message board (Trading Post). Please let me know I would love to work with you. Thank you for your time.

Thank You,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic Art Productions View Post
    Hello,
    I am writing to tell you that if you cannot find these I would be interested in producing them for you. If you have the dimensions and details I can make them pretty close. I am sure the company that made these were pulling them out of a mold. I can make custom headstones to your specs. Please see my posting on this same message board (Trading Post). Please let me know I would love to work with you. Thank you for your time.

Thank You,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM
    The dims on the Lionhead are: 6ft tall, 3ft wide. Not sure of the depth, but I would want it proportionate.

The Pillar is 6ft tall and approx 2ft sq at the base.

4. Default  
    Those old Distortions tombstones were great, there was another they did that was bigger than the ones you have pictured.

Allan
    Last edited by MDKing; 06-11-2011 at 05:15 AM.

5. Default  
    Yes there was...It had the name Crushman on it and it was flipping HUGE! House of Horrors sold one of these at their auction last year and it went for very goood money I was lucky to get one of the Lion head stones a few years back. I love the size and detail of it! Not just ready to sell it yet

6. Default  
    Yeah, the Crushman aka "The Vault" is a great and majestic piece! I have 2 of the Innocent Angel statues and really want these stones (especially the lionhead) to go with them.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by skullman View Post
    Yes there was...It had the name Crushman on it and it was flipping HUGE! House of Horrors sold one of these at their auction last year and it went for very goood money I was lucky to get one of the Lion head stones a few years back. I love the size and detail of it! Not just ready to sell it yet
    You are lucky to have it! When you are ready to sell it, let me know. I will pay good money for it.

Thread Information