HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Official MHC 2011 Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default It's over? 
    Wow that was a stupidly fun weekend! From lady gaga being in town, to going to longhorn steakhouse in costume, to walking in line with graduates while in costume (wearing a graduation cap with the costume, might I add) and everything in between - this MHC will definitely be remembered!

I miss everyone already and i haven't left Columbus yet... We need a mid-summer convention. Lol

[MENTION=18008]devolino[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3298]graystone[/MENTION]... I freaking love you guys. I think I need to travel with you to TW next year.
    Last edited by Fear Unfathomed; 06-06-2011 at 12:12 AM.

2. Default  
    Had a blast this year! Got to chat more with Kelly Allen, meet new haunters, and even chat with Shane himself again this year! The big storm started blowing in right before the Masquerade party and while we were outside talking to Kelly about the Joplin, MO tornados. It was as if the 'ghouls' were blowing into town in style! LOL
    Best time ever! Can't wait for next year!

Thanks for the great time MHC crew!

Kirk
    DARK DOMAIN HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.darkdomainhauntedhouse.com

3. Default  
    WOW! It sure sounds like you all had a blast! I hated to miss it but I had to stay and work on the haunt in order to open this year. Hey Shane, save me a seat for next year OK?

Sue

4. Default  
    Just wanted to say that MHC rocked and it was great meeting some new and old friends! It's was great to be able to finally talk in person with Allen and Kelly! And as usual it's always great to see Tater, Shane, and everyone else that I chat with from here and around the webs. Seriously can't wait till everyone is in the same city again to hang out and have some good times!
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Custom Branded Mobile App for your Haunted Attraction - http://www.hauntapps.com
    Website Designer & Developer - http://www.charlesterry.com

5. Default Cars 
    Here is some cars! Cool ones, fun ones, strange ones! Shane and it's I like them all! Shane
    Attached Images

6. Default Few More! 
    Here is a few more! Also what's up with this Zombie Army Bunch I just can't figure them out? Shane and it's well just Shane!
    Attached Images

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by graystone View Post
    Here is a few more! Also what's up with this Zombie Army Bunch I just can't figure them out? Shane and it's well just Shane!
    Don't even try to figure them out, just run with it and everything will be fine.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who helped put MHC 2011 together to make this one the BEST EVER! A special thinks to Barry and Kathy, Kelly and Neena, for the countless hours spent on this. Thanks to all the volunteers, vendors, speakers, and anyone else I forgot.

I would also like to thank everyone who attended my seminar. I hope you found it informative and at least mildly entertaining. If anyone is interested in having me come to their haunt to train their actors, please let me know as my schedule is starting to get full...

8. Default Hummmm 
    [QUOTE=Badger;119475]Don't even try to figure them out, just run with it and everything will be fine.

Run is about right..... Badger good to see ya! Shane and it's just leavin it Shane!

9. Default  
    MHC was sooooooo much fun.

10. Default Video! 
    So apparently there have been some requests for the video I posted on Facebook. It is too long for youtube, but I think I made the Facebook video link on here work. Lemme know if you can't see it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Fear Unfathomed; 06-08-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Thread Information