HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntcon 2012?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    I ask one of the owners of house of shock if there was any truth to hauntcon 2012 being in New Orleans and a tour to the house of shock and he said he hasnt heard anything at all.
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

2. Default haunt con 2012 
    we would like to see it in Green Bay Wisconsin. If not out west would be great!
    http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com

"Where Haunted Thoughts Become Reality"

www.OblivionHauntedHouse.com

3. Default  
    It's doubtful you'd see it out west, there just isn't as many haunts and and as good as haunts overall as compared to the right half of the country. On a map, start at Texas and draw a line straight up into the Midwest, the right half is where most of the big haunts are going to be. There are many great haunts way out west but it goes back to the discussion we had before states like Texas, Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania among others are the most densely populated states for for quantity and quality alike.
    Cities like Denver, Pheonix and I think Portland are busy haunt markets but then look at states like New Mexico, Montana, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Idaho, Nevada outside of Vegas and even look at Califorinia for example if Cali was located out east it'd be packed with five times more haunts than it currently has. Overall, there just isn't the concentration of people and haunts out west as compared to the Midwest and east so it's doubtful you'll see too many Hauntcon cons there because it really focuses on the haunt tours.

Allan

4. Default  
    I know he toured Chattanooga and told our Visitors Bureau that if I could find 3 or 4 haunts within Atlanta, Nashville, Northern Alabama - he has considered it being here.

So anyone from Atrox, Netherworld, Haunted Nashville... Ruby Falls is already on board.
    Where's Shane? I believe we can come up w/ 4 - 6 within a 2 hour drive of Chattanooga.... A nice tour indeed.

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nightmarez View Post
    I know he toured Chattanooga and told our Visitors Bureau that if I could find 3 or 4 haunts within Atlanta, Nashville, Northern Alabama - he has considered it being here.

So anyone from Atrox, Netherworld, Haunted Nashville... Ruby Falls is already on board.
    Where's Shane? I believe we can come up w/ 4 - 6 within a 2 hour drive of Chattanooga.... A nice tour indeed.
    Chattanooga would be GREAT lets all tell him CHATTANOOGA is best for 2012!!!!!!
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

6. Default  
    Folklore Haunted House as well!
    Kevin
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC / Folklore Haunted House

7. Default I'm In 
    ALABAMA Asylum is in... we are located in lincoln,AL we are about 2 miles from the Talladega Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nightmarez View Post

8. Default  
    Someone needs to get him to look at all this so he can make it happen!!!
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

9. Default Bring it Back to Texas 
    I think Lenord should bring HauntCon back to his home town. The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is rich in quality haunted houses.

Staturday Night Legendary Haunt Tour:
    Hangman's
    Cutting Edge
    Thrillvania

Friday Night Haunt Tour:
    Screams
    Dallas Scaregrounds
    Reindeer Manor

Thursday Night PreShow Tour:
    Terrorplex
    Parker House
    Zombie Manor
    Slaughter House
    The Haunt House
    Texas ScareGrounds

All within a 60 miles from DFW airport.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

10. Default  
    Put me down for Atlanta as well. It can draw on people from all over the South who can't afford to travel, plus all the yanks you can afford it.

Thread Information