HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Thank You From Jakprints

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Thank You From Jakprints 
    I would like to personally thank everyone that made the past week a great one.

First Kelly, Neena, Barry, & Kathy thank you for putting together such a great show and preshow bus tour. Thank you to all the fine vendors and buyers that make the show possible, and those that were able to take the time to stop by our booth even just to say hi or a few kind words. The people of this industry really are what make it such a great one to be a part of. I had the great fortune of meeting people from all corners of the US, Canada, Hawaii this year, and even an interesting gentleman named Steve from Germany. Unfortunately I never got enough time to actually walk the floor more than for a couple minutes, though many vendors likely got to meet my associate Angie that was able to work the floor some...

A special thank you to Robert Kurtzman and The Creature Corps for again loaning us some of their amazing props/costume items to help spruce up our booth. Thank you to Quan from Dark Light for letting us use one of his awesome compact UV spotlights for our blacklight printing display. If you were not able to make it to Midwest and/or transworld, we do have some of our promo materials left. If anyone would like some just PM or email me and I can get those out to you. Most feature our new invisible blacklight ink that is really cool and great for anti-couterfeiting of tickets, hidden messages, or just for fun.

Thank you to all of the haunt owners who hosted the bus tours and made for a great tour and networking adventure. Thank you to John LaFlamboy, Chad Savage, and the rest of the Zombie Army for bringing the Zombie Army Bus and all that comes with it...enough said on that one. If you don't know, you either don't want to know or need to find out! It is an experience all in itself...but not everyone's cup of tea...LOL, regardless great people.

We look forward to working with new and old friends and wish everyone a kick butt season this year!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

2. Default Mike 
    As always the booth looked great! Mike works hard for his company and I hope they see and realize what a great guy they have! Shane and it's keep up the awsome work! Shane

3. Default next time, make it to NATIONAL HAUMTERS in Pennsylvania.............. 
    That is the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Default  
    @Shane thank you for the kind words. As always was a great pleasure seeing you, then talking with both you and your mom...she is a great lady!

chuck - we hope to be there in some capacity next year...its tough to make it to all of them, especially exhibiting when you need to get hotels/food for 3 people, a truck for booth materials, vending fees, gas, etc... etc...it all adds up. MHC is the closest one to us and was a major factor in our doing our booths there.

PS- Almost forgot....another big thank you to Kelly Allen for giving us props in his seminar. We had several people come up to us throughout the weekend and mention hearing about us in his seminar. Another one of the industry's awesome people.

Looking forward to a great 2011 and even better 2012. I am seeing a really positive energy in the industry lately, here's to that only growing!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

5. Default  
    Mike, it was my pleasure to recommend you and your company! You guys take good care of your customers and you provide great product. It was great seeing you at the show my friend!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

6. Default  
    While there are printers locally I will be ordering as much as I can from you guys since you a haunt vendor. By supporting you I support the shows you choose to attend.
    Allen H

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    While there are printers locally I will be ordering as much as I can from you guys since you a haunt vendor. By supporting you I support the shows you choose to attend.
    Allen H
    VERY WELL PUT Allen
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

8. Default  
    Your booth looked great Mike! We'll be ordering more business cards from you guys soon, MHC wiped us out!
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

9. Default  
    hey Mike, no problem! we'll be happy to light up other vendors' displays =)

I'm really diggin the UV ink --- can that be put onto stickers? looking to get some prices for my next batch.

and ya... the MHC/zombie army parties were off da hook. people --- if you didn't go, you missed out. See y'all next year!

The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

10. Default  
    Quan,

We will be in touch soon. The invisible blacklight ink can be printed on most of our products we would need to talk more specifically about what you wanted to do. We currently offer it in blue (virtually invisible in white light, glows blue in UV/Blacklight), but if there is demand or a large order we will also offer in yellow (glows yellow).

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Thread Information