HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Pepper's ghost

Hybrid View

1. Default Pepper's ghost 
    Has anyone used or seen this concept used in a haunt?

2. Default  
    We will have a pepper's ghost in our haunt this year.

The scene is a prison cell, where the inmate is haunted by a ghost. the tour guide explains the inmate is out of his mind. as the patrons approach the cell, the ghost is not seen, the prisoner warns the patrons and just as the patrons get to the cell the ghost appears.

3. Default  
    Here's a how to page:
    http://home.comcast.net/~peppersghostillusion/

Also a dual channel cross fader is available too.

4. Default Pepper Ghost 
    Ive seen some very good peppers ghost in my many years of attending haunts. But the best I've ever seen I would say would be the ones at The Beast in KC Missouri. They really do some good ones with actors in period clothing. Not sure if they use like a black and white costume but its like your watching an old movie or actually seeing a ghost. I guess come to think of it they could of used an projector like they do at the haunted mansion. But there are other ways. Props with windshield motors at the top to make them move ect. Always set up on a L shape 45 degree angle w plexiglass set in the middle. Seen an awesome one set up that way at Madmarys in St. Joseph once. Too bad that haunts not there anymore. One thing Ive never seen is a Salt and Pepper ghost? Im surprised Jim at the Ravens Grin Inn hasnt devised one of those yet. LOL!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

5. Default Don't You Remember Mine Damon? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Pepper's Ghost?
    You see a foxy-looking babe, which is actually a photographic cardboard cut out, then she vanishes.
    Then she later attacks you!
    I have scared So Many people with my set up, including quite a many "Haunters", mainly because seeing the cut out plants that seed in their mind (I think this is sort of how this works?)
    Being open year-round gives me alot of opportunities to experiment, finding what really works and how to "Tweak" it.
    The Best Pepper's Ghost I know of was made in the Iowa woods and it looked flawless. How they did it, I don't know?
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 06-10-2011 at 09:47 PM.

6. Default  
    A Salt and Pepper Ghost would have something to do with either the Lethan Weapon Movies or Starsky and Hutch. The Ghost of Huggy Bear?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information