HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: How Many 3D Glasses to Buy?

Hybrid View

1. Default How Many 3D Glasses to Buy? 
    Quick question for any haunt who uses 3D glasses:

How quickly to those cardboard 3D glasses become torn/destroyed/stolen? In other words, does anyone know how many patrons one pair of 3D glasses will remain usable for in a haunt? I'm trying to figure out how many pairs I need to purchase for this coming season.

Thanks!
    N

2. Default My experience 
    Nate, it depends on each customer. Most put their hands over their eyes/face which can smudge or wrinkle them. Some glasses will fall off onto the floor when reacting from a good scare and may get stepped on if not picked up.
    I guess it depends on how effective your haunt is.
    They aren't made to be re-usable but you may be able to salvage some.
    I used the plastic framed ones which can be cleaned and/or repaired and used over and over again.

Tom
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

3. Default  
    If you can get a sponsor to advertise or do a coupon - then I would buy your average attendance. HOWEVER - we have found if you place a BIN with a SIGN stating recycle glasses here we get approximately half of what we hand out - we can reuse 1 out of every 2 returned in the bin. So on a 1,000 crowd night you could recycle (500 glasses and be able to use 250) *These are estimates*
    The best thing to do is find sponsors and utilize the glasses as a promotional tool. Some cool artwork and a sponsor or even utilize the glasses as a coupon for a return visit.

Good Luck!

Thread Information