HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Loud hand props???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Loud hand props??? 
    Jordan Bunce Guest
    I am needing help trying to find/make some loud hand props I have used a shovel 2 years now but now everyone uses one i want something more.. I have heard of a sparking chain but can't find where to get/make one. Any help would be great!!! 2 months until we are out scaring!!!!! Thank you!!!

2. Default My Grandfather's Hand Item 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A very small glass bottle with a real rattle snake's rattle inside of it. We had several of these around my Dad's when I was a kid, they work nice to terrify most people (unless they might not hear very well?)
    The severed rattle dries out, preserves itself, sounds good. The ones I played with were probably at least 60 years old then.

3. Default  
    Someone else posted a can with pebbles or pennies in it. We have done a spark wall but it isn't very loud.
    http://darkscares.com/

4. Default  
    Terror Blasters - contact Haunt Bob on here.... very effective

5. Default  
    What about some type of cane or walking stick that makes a sound when you slam down on it? Anyone ever made something like that or know who does?
    Ryan

http://SCREAMFREAK.com
    Virginia's Best Haunted Attractions

6. Default  
    Jordan Bunce Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Creek Haunted Forest View Post
    Terror Blasters - contact Haunt Bob on here.... very effective
    What are Terror blasters?

7. Default  
    I think they are boomsticks.

8. Default air horn 
    boat horn or air horn is what i use. i also saw a truck horn set up with bat. it was cool. you can check out scare tools but i would NOT buy from them, they a take your money and do not send you the item. i also saw a box that looked like a book you open the box and slam it shut. it was cool most poeple thaought it was a book and it made a lot of noise.

good luck....

9. Default  
    Shaker cans (tin can with ball bearings) can be a very cheap and loud hand prop. I also have steel tips attached to a pair of gloves and use them to come up behind folks and click away to make them very uneasy...

10. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    I too have used a shovel as well as a chainsaw, I also used a school bell, a whistle, hand clappers and I took a large spider tied a line to it and would walk around petting it and then toss it at someone and pull it back before it would hit them. The last sounds dumb but every last one of them jumped because it was natural to do so when something is thrown at you. I also had a pix axe that was stuck in a head I would talk to it and point to someone across the Q and then start to head over to them, more offten then not they would take off before I got there. God I can't wait for Halloween.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Thread Information