HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Motion platform

1. Default Motion platform 
    Anyone built their own motion platform that they can send me the plans they used for it and give me an idea of how it was built? I want to build a fake elevator for our barn maze this year and am on a limited budget so need to do it ourselves.
    Thanks,
    Roy

2. Default  
    Ok now that everyone is back from the long weekend... anyone have an answer for me?

3. Default Motion Platform 
    Heck I thought I responded to this already. Old age or ??

My recommendation: http://www.frightprops.com/motion-platforms.html

I utilize this for our coffin ride and our Hellevator.

If you have a smaller haunt and a guy who does not mind a pallet jack... I have also created a Motion Platform via pallet jack. Simple Jack and Roll. Be aware this is HIGHLY discouraged for larger haunts. We literally about killed one of our 2 man teams in 2003 as we nearly doubled in size and he quit working out that year as he got more than his fair share of a workout!

Holler if you have any questions - I have wrote a couple articles on the "Transporter" and can answer questions and also give you some resources for another method we used later.

If your small 5,000 or less patrons a year - fine but if not let the air move them for you!

4. Default  
    I would also recommend the Fright Props motion platforms.
    We had Matt at Edge Designs build 2 Elevators using the fright props motion platforms.
    They handled over 40,000 customers through them and worked flawlessly.
    But definitely worked without fail.

Thread Information