HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt for sale

1. Default Haunt for sale 
    We have a modular haunt for sale in NW Missouri. This is a complete haunt ready for a new owner and location. Included are a storage semi trailer with approximately 160 8X4 walls, many painted black but also some in white for the meat room, some colorful for the clown room etc. Also we have a 24ft trailer filled with props and supplies including a 24 ft claustrophobia with fans, a 24 ft vortex tunnel with motor, multiple prop figures, black lights, costumes, an old fridge for the 'meat room' as well as a tub and home made black old style coffin. One old adjustable bed from the local psychiatric hospital, various pieces of furniture and children's toys, old nasty looking real tools. Quite a bit of decor, black lights fog machines etc. We are moving and will not be able to set up this year so we are looking to sell as a unit but if you do not want the trailers we can make a deal without them. I have a fairly complete inventory and some photos if you are interested. We are asking 19,000 but will consider reasonable offers.

2. Default  
    Any pictures you can post?
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

3. Default a few photos 
    I can only add 5 photos to this post but I do have more if you would like them via e-mail. These are just a random sample.
    Attached Images

4. Default haunted house 
    My e mail is bradentonhauntedtrail@yahoo.com send me more pics and list of props if you can.

Thank you for your time
    Shawn
    Twisted Woods

Thread Information