HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: OK GANG I need all the information I can get on haunting a corn maze!!!

Hybrid View

1. Question OK GANG I need all the information I can get on haunting a corn maze!!! 
    I think I have finaly found a location to get into the haunting business.

Right know they are showing interest primarly asking about cost.
    This is what I can tell you off the "Bat"; the property is a farm and currently sell produce all summer and fall. They sell pumpkins and have a corn maze, but not sure on the actual size of the land.

With that said, they currently have a corm maze and thats what I'm going to run with for now.

I know that we will need a few generators so an esstimate on price for fuel each night and suggested number of genterators would help???

Basicaly I need a good run down on an esstimated price on haunting a corn maze. I know that they need little props, but I want a good esstimate on a better then average maze.

I'm going to pick brains as much as possible so that we can make this a win win!!!

Mr. Haunt

2. Default  
    Hey thanks gang for those who have PM'd me. I will keep you informed as I learn more!!

Mr. Haunt

3. Default more PM's coming 
    Sent you a couple PM's Done this 11 years.

4. Default Use fake corn 
    The deer and other animals will eat it...........no joke !!!!!

5. Default  
    I'm sure there are more than a couple people out there that would like to hear the details you guys have pm'd... What do you think about sharing them?

6. Default  
    I would love to hear them also,but if you want to keep it off list,that's fine. I'm not here to cause waves. Dan

Thread Information