HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New tutorial posted

Hybrid View

1. Default New tutorial posted 
    Hey guys prop blood on the cheap, a great recipe for blood for sets and costumes on my youtube channel.

subscribe if you like it!

2. Default  
    WEEEE! I have anxiously been awaiting this since the pelts tutorial. Which by the way is right up my alley because of how easy and cheaply it was made.

3. Default  
    Great timing. We were researching blood formulas yesterday. Thanks for the post.

4. Default  
    Allen, what's the link to your YouTube channel?
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

5. Default  
    Could same method be used with clear shellac? Then it'd more permanent to be used on costumes and outdoors! -Tyler

6. Default  
    Joshua- here is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Tyler- the clear shellac doesent take the tint very well, its an oil and water thing. And If I gave a recipe that completely replaced perma blood I wouldnt feel good about it, this way Kip still gets sales and I help stretch haunters dollars, that is a win win. Im not out to destroy anyones income, I dont think Kip is raping people- like silicone Im sure the base material is expensive and he just has to pass the cost along.
    Allen H

7. Default  
    "perhaps I need more hobbies but that is exciting to me" lol Don't feel bad, I find it exciting too. The idea of the clear glue base alone is pretty exciting, but the gallon size is the cherry on top! And all the other things like snot, pus, etc you can use that clear glue to concoct!
    We need help! lol

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Thread Information