HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Smart idea Terrorplex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Smart idea Terrorplex 
    I'm surfing most of the haunt sites I see here and I must say selling t-shirts which act as discount coupons is a pretty SMART idea. Free advertising and hopefully the t-shirt was a $20-25 sale too? Worse part is you only take a $5 hit per person but you may make that up in food/beverage sales anyways.

2. Default  
    Thanks! It's a great selling tool, the thing is, our flyers/coupons are $4 off, so in reality, it doesn't hurt really at all. I also give away shot glasses with VIP ticket up-sells, the shot glasses cost me about .75c and the up-sell is $10.
    Hangman's House of Horrors
    www.hangmans.com

3. Default  
    Great marketing ideas! Love the shot glasses with the VIP tickets...something to sweeten the deal... great idea!

4. Default  
    What's a shirt go for?

5. Default  
    our shirts cost us $12 a shirt and we turn around and sell them for $20.

6. Default  
    Can you post a pic of your shirt , i might be able to get you a WAY better price per shirt.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedPaws View Post
    What's a shirt go for?

The price can vary greatly based on the quantity you want and the number of colors in your shirt.

Current Special = White Shirt, 1 color on 1 Side (Print Plus Setup)
    12 = $6
    50 = $4.75
    100 = $4.00
    150 = $3.50

Shoot me a message if you have any questions.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

8. Default shirts 
    I would like to get some shirts made but I have to many irons in the fire right now, building and things... that I haven't had time to think of a design yet... maybe someone out there can help... if so PM me..

Thanks

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Treme Torment View Post
    our shirts cost us $12 a shirt and we turn around and sell them for $20.
    Depending on your design and quantity, that sounds really expensive. Check us out for some really great prices, and some of the best quality in both the haunt and general screen printing industries! If you were at Transworld or MHC, or subscribe to Hauntworld or 13th Hour, there are plenty of additional discounts floating around out there as well.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

10. Default  
    our Terrorplex shirts cost is high because they have an insane amount of detail/colors and are direct to garment. They are printed rather than screened. They cost more but are awesome
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Thread Information