HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: DID YOU DO THIS TODAY??? If you didn't you better...

1. Default DID YOU DO THIS TODAY??? If you didn't you better... 
    I updated all three of my Hauntworld.com feature profiles Lemp, Creepyworld and Darkness. You can log into the Missouri section and view my profiles.

I added blogs about my haunts, I added videos, new logos, embedded my facebook and twitter, adding links to my facebook and twitter, updated info about my haunted house, directions and everything between.

Any haunts not updated prior to September ... we are going back through and delete delete delete... I'll delete another 500 accounts if they are not updated.

We have a lot of haunts getting FREE listings and those haunts at the very least need to keep those profiles updated otherwise we'll delete them. Do it now!

We want to trim down the amount of haunts by 50% to send more traffic to those haunts who are either paid advertisers or those haunts who keep up with their profiles and link Hauntworld.com back.

Get on it.

If you don't have a Hauntworld.com banner get the trackback code out of your profile or email me.

Larry

2. Default  
    How many active haunts do we have here in the US?
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Thread Information