HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld costume qeustion

Hybrid View

1. Default Transworld costume qeustion 
    I went to transworld in St louis, and it was great... I saw a grandfather clock costume and thought is was cool but I dont know who sold it... Does anyone know who sells it?

Thanks I appreciate the help.

Geoff

2. Default  
    if im not mistaken it was scare factory
    Tim McCall

3. Default  
    It was scare factory.
    about a quarter of the way down the page.
    http://www.scarefactory.com/New_for_2011.html
    and...

4. Default  
    Yep Scarefactory.....Tater was trapped inside that thing a good portion of the show. They have a couple similar ones that are pretty cool like the chair as well.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

5. Default Thanks 
    Thanks everyone.. I thought it was cool and thinking about adding to to my haunt,,, does anyone have one and how good is the scare... I think it would be great... I also like the chair.. did see it at the show but it is really cool too... any info on it... how is it for the actor.... is it hot or hard to work?

Thanks

Geoff

6. Default  
    As an actor for 20+ years...avoid the clock. watch the video, imagine the sweating-to counteract that you drink a ton of water, now imagine having to pee.
    I think a better idea is to build a fake clock against the wall on a slide so an actor can quickly slide it away and get a scare, then slide it back.
    I have seen the chair in several haunts and it works great and looks a bit more comfortable.
    Just my thoughts,
    Allen H

Thread Information