HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Where do you get "synergy" stone coating? Or any coating for foam?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I guess I need to hang up my roller and say good by to drylock

2. Default Senergy coating 
    Found it in Tampa for 45 a bucket. I want to try it out on some foam carving. Is it kind of like rubber roof paint or more like a stucco cement? Just wondering how strong it will be.

3. Default  
    Its the love child of rubber roof paint and stucco cement. It is a slightly elastic coating, so the surface can still be pushed in with enough force. Mostly due to the foam coalpseing under it as opposed to a weakness of the coating.

4. Default Senergy 
    Sounds good. I like the idea that I can spray it with a hopper gun. That will save time.

5. Default  
    Damon we used to use Senergy quite a bit at the scenic shop I worked at in Jacksonville...It really is a great product. It isnt limited to applying over foam either, it can go on wood as well. I also think you can get it with different size grits but I might be wrong on that.
    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
    [n8 creative studios]

6. Default  
    I've also heard that the fire marshal's love this stuff due to it's fire retardant qualities. Can anyone confirm or comment on that? Thanks!

Thread Information