HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Newest tutorial posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Not really, you use plastic all over in every building not just haunts. If it makes you feel better replace a plastic garbage can with a metal one and that will balance the amount of plastic in your show, one small garbage can should be worth about six or seven plastic covered corpses.

2. Default  
    Senior Brushmaster, I did some epoxy crack repair inspired by your 1 inch brush skills and I think I used a lot less epoxy than I normally would have at $33 a quart. I might have looked real proffesional doing the work too!

Thank you Allen!

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    Not really, you use plastic all over in every building not just haunts. If it makes you feel better replace a plastic garbage can with a metal one and that will balance the amount of plastic in your show, one small garbage can should be worth about six or seven plastic covered corpses.
    People on the forums have said that the fire marshall walks through the haunt with a lighter testing everyting in sight...that led me to believe everything in there needs to be flametreated. All of the firemarshall horror stories makes a new haunter nervous I guess

4. Default  
    What the monkey? That doesn't sound safe at all, the lighter thing...why would you bring a lighter into a haunt and burn things even if you ar a fire marshal. Wasn't that practice the cause of a major trailer haunt fire at Six Flags?

5. Default  
    Yeah that practice is why "Wicker Burlap Land" theme park is never going to get off the ground.

6. Default  
    Oh is was at transworld in the fire code class I heard that because Randy B said it was the scariest part of the haunted house season for him and that he would follow behind him with a fire extinquisher in case he forgot something

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    ..."Wicker Burlap Land" ...
    How'd you know the name of my home haunt? :3

8. Default  
    To add to the supplies from the tutorial, I can't remember where Allen got his plastic sheeting, but I just found similar stuff at Dollar Tree today, $1 for a 9'x12' sheet, just another way to save a few more bucks.

Allen, thanks for the Pitini tip in January, waiting for my skeletons to arrive soon I hope.
    Hangman's House of Horrors
    www.hangmans.com

9. Default  
    Now that's just pure genius!! I wanna make one now! Too bad China is so far away cuz now I hafta wait until NEXT August or shell out the bucks for a real bucky and I'm too cheap for that! Awesome work Allen, I LOVE it!!!!!

Thread Information