HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New tutorial posted! LED lights!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Turns out that if you buy your tomato stakes at Home Depot, you need to buy the smallest diameter stakes they sell. I learned that one the hard way.

2. Default Thanks allen 
    Allen, in all seriousness you really are an asset to our industry! I used your LED idea and this year our entire haunt is lighted using your LED idea. Running a small business you always have to watch out for your overhead if you want to survive and there are a lot of vendors who will price gouge you for things you can make yourself. So your ideas are really appreciated and please keep them coming.

John Suscheck
    Haunted Ozarks LLC
    www.hauntedozarks.com
    417-336-2401

3. Default  
    If you order your speaker wire online, make sure it says "black" if you want black... NOT "black frosted". Learned that the hard way as well. Time to bust out the black spray paint!

4. Default  
    using those same LEDs can you show some of the lighting effects you can generate?

5. Default leds as strobe lights 
    I was at a haunted house last year and saw they had a room that had 1 led in different spots and had them flickering, is there a way to do that using a different power supply?

Thread Information