HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Costuming for the Parade today!!

1. Default Costuming for the Parade today!! 
    Our Haunt was featured in the Little League World Series Grandkimmy hag full shot.jpgfamily in parade.jpgemily doll close up.jpgkimmy hag close up.jpgemily doll full shot.jpg Slam Parade!!! I think everyone had a blast! I wanted to share final costumes for my daughter and I since I handmade them......and then grubbied them up as well. And did makeup on myself and the kiddos for the parade. All in all, it was a great time and a great turn out!!!!!

2. Default  
    As always Kim, absolutely incredible! Love the wings!

3. Default  
    Love these pictures!! The makeup and costumes are great!!

4. Default  
    Thanks guys! I can't take credit for the wings, grabbed those at the National Haunters Convention for $10 from Specter Studios! Loved their stuff!!! Costuming and makeup...that I can take credit for, LOL!

5. Default $10?! Suh-weeeet! 
    Haha! And I love the tiny details in the costumes, and accessories! Very awesome job!

Thread Information