HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Alternative to cornfield?

1. Default Alternative to cornfield? 
    So we had an issue with chipmunks ruining our cornfield for Halloween. We would still love to turn this open field into a haunted trail. Any alternatives to use in place of corn to make it scary. Thanks

2. Default  
    We had our field flooded out twice so we just "rented" round hay bails from a local farmer for the season. He brought them in and put them were we wanted them and then picked them up when we were done. We paid him for his troubles (and for the two we sort of destroyed) and he was happy and it worked out great for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
    So we had an issue with chipmunks ruining our cornfield for Halloween. We would still love to turn this open field into a haunted trail. Any alternatives to use in place of corn to make it scary. Thanks

3. Default  
    I always thought that cane pole would be creepy. That stuff grows like crazy.

4. Default  
    Do you know any suppliers that can assist me? I will need it to grow in the N.Y. area. Thanks

5. Default  
    If you can grow bamboo in NY, contact any local garden supply store or nursery for a list of suppliers. They should be able to assist...

Thread Information